Update on Coronavirus and Food Safety in New Cakes Workshop
We at New Cakes are taking all precautions with regards to the safe handling and delivery of our cakes throughout the UK. Our team of staff have been trained and constantly updated as how to safely handle and process food and food products.
Below are the best practices that we are adhering to:
1. Hand washing after entering the facility.
2. Removal of own top clothes, and wearing of clean chefs coat.
3. Wearing of hairnets.
4. Wearing gloves when processing and handling any food products.
5. Hand washing consistently throughout the day.
6. Avoiding close contact with other staff as well as couriers.
7. Training staff of new practices and updates from the Government Food Standards Agency.
If you have any questions or concerns about our safety precautions when processing our cakes and how your cake will be delivered to you, please do not hesitate to contact us. 01753 374 726 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Be safe and we greatly appreciate your custom. - New Cakes Ltd